COME TRAIN WITH US
The premier basketball training destination in Phoenix.
Are you ready to transform your game?
Most players fall short of their potential, and few have access to world-class facilities, and top trainers – until now!
Welcome to PGC Phoenix.
- Work 1-on-1 with a PGC Certified Trainer to build a plan, stay accountable, and get results
- Learn how to apply the PGC approach to how you practice, play, and live
- Develop every skill you need to play and succeed at higher levels
- Discover how to read the defense and transform your decision-making
- Get the coaching and insights you need to get better faster
- Get 500 shots off in a 30-minute session with our Shooting Guns
- Track every shot on the Gun so you can see your improvement
- Get feedback and tips from our PGC Certified Trainers
Why train with us?
Every year, more than 15,000 players and coaches from around the world attend PGC camps to discover how to think the game, be playmakers, and be leaders on and off the court.
And now, for the first time ever, players have the opportunity to train year-round with us at The Phhacility, considered one of the top training facilities in the country.
If you’re ready to take your shooting, playmaking, decision-making, mindset, and leadership to a new level, there’s no other place you want to be.
Our membership plans are open to dedicated players of all ages, and shooting lanes and age-specific small group training sessions are available every afternoon and evening, and on weekends too.
Your plan to get started
1. BOOK A FREE WORKOUT
Schedule your workout date and time.
2. SELECT A MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Choose the training plan that works for you.
3. START YOUR TRAINING
Develop your game and unlock your potential.
What Others say…
“Any player who wants to have a serious chance to play college basketball—especially at the ‘D1’ level—needs to attend PGC. Going to PGC is the smartest move you can ever make.”
LA Sparks, WNBA All-Star
Two-Time PGC Grad
“The thing I love about PGC is they teach players to think the game. Players learned about leadership, how to communicate, how to stretch themselves, take on risk—life lessons. It’s a different level of understanding of the game.”
9-year NBA Player
“I was blown away by the level of teaching my son received. I immediately sensed that he has a higher confidence in himself as a basketball player, a leader, and a communicator.”
Head Coach, Saint Joseph’s University
Former Philadelphia 76ers Assistant Coach
Train 1-on-1 with a PGC Trainer for a 30 minute shooting session on us. Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you right away to schedule your workout.