START TRAINING NOW
Train 1-on-1 with a PGC Trainer for a 30 minute shooting session on us. Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you right away to schedule your workout.
What to expect during your visit:
- Arrive at PGC at the Phhacility 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled time and check in at the front desk
- You will be introduced to a PGC Certified Trainer who will take you through your session
- During your visit, you will receive a workout session with an assessment based on our Tune – Train – Test methodology
- Upon completion, your PGC Certified Trainer will provide feedback, answer any questions, and make recommendations based on your goals and interests
- Note: Individuals must be at least 10 years old to schedule a workout.
What Others say…
“Any player who wants to have a serious chance to play college basketball—especially at the ‘D1’ level—needs to attend PGC. Going to PGC is the smartest move you can ever make.”
LA Sparks, WNBA All-Star
Two-Time PGC Grad
“The thing I love about PGC is they teach players to think the game. Players learned about leadership, how to communicate, how to stretch themselves, take on risk—life lessons. It’s a different level of understanding of the game.”
9-year NBA Player
“I was blown away by the level of teaching my son received. I immediately sensed that he has a higher confidence in himself as a basketball player, a leader, and a communicator.”
Head Coach, Saint Joseph’s University
Former Philadelphia 76ers Assistant Coach
PGC @ The Phhacility
4600 E Cotton Gin Loop
Train 1-on-1 with a PGC Trainer for a 30 minute shooting session on us. Sign up here!